Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Phasers 12 Type-XII Phaser arrays (connected)
18 Type-XII Phaser arrays (separated)
Torpedo Launchers 6 turret forward , 2 aft (4 forward when separated)
Torpedoes 150 Photon Torpedoes
150 Quantum Torpedoes
6 Tricobalt Devices
Shields MLSS/ Regenative
Bioneural circuitry
Ablative Tetraburnium & Duranium/Tritanium Double Hull
Ablative Armor

yeah its a tactical re-fit lmao

crew is classified for security reasons ^_^

_________________
Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Stosigblurr3
Devon
Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-08-01
Location : Somewhere in the universe on board the Destra plotting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Re: Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Dawnofblood on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko wrote:Phasers 12 Type-XII Phaser arrays (connected)
18 Type-XII Phaser arrays (separated)
Torpedo Launchers 6 turret forward , 2 aft (4 forward when separated)
Torpedoes 150 Photon Torpedoes
150 Quantum Torpedoes
6 Tricobalt Devices
Shields MLSS/ Regenative
Bioneural circuitry
Ablative Tetraburnium & Duranium/Tritanium Double Hull
Ablative Armor

yeah its a tactical re-fit lmao

crew is classified for security reasons ^_^
and yet your Ship stats and what its Torpedo Payload is Isnt??????????? Man who wrote the book on what is and isnt classified Razz
Dawnofblood
Dawnofblood

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 23
Location : Fort Hood,Killeen, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Re: Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 am

ROFL well on account me being the first admiral with a promo in the game imma be sent on secrete missions so the identity of my crew must remain concealed Razz

_________________
Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Stosigblurr3
Devon
Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-08-01
Location : Somewhere in the universe on board the Destra plotting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty crew release

Post  Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:41 am

Captain: Devon Sisko (human male)
First Officer: Kura Merteg (bajorin female/really sexy)
Tatical Officer: tuvok worf (vulcan/klingon) < has alot of emotion issues
Medical Officer: Tonya Bashir (Human/Betazoid female) telepathic
Science Officer: 9 of 7 (human/borg male)
Chief Engineer: Kalona Toris (klingon/human female)
Helmsmen: Tim Paris (human male)

_________________
Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Stosigblurr3
Devon
Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-08-01
Location : Somewhere in the universe on board the Destra plotting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Re: Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Dawnofblood on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:50 am

Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko wrote:ROFL well on account me being the first admiral with a promo in the game imma be sent on secrete missions so the identity of my crew must remain concealed Razz
i may be 14 but i know that any and all militaries only speak about CERTAIN things on their weapons.........and what we know is what they DECIDED to let us know............the armor for the M1Abrams; Classified, George Bushs Mind; Classified..........etc...
Dawnofblood
Dawnofblood

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 23
Location : Fort Hood,Killeen, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Re: Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Tom Skull on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 am

Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko wrote:Captain: Devon Sisko (human male)
First Officer: Kura Merteg (bajorin female/really sexy)
Tatical Officer: tuvok worf (vulcan/klingon) < has alot of emotion issues
Medical Officer: Tonya Bashir (Human/Betazoid female) telepathic
Science Officer: 9 of 7 (human/borg male)
Chief Engineer: Kalona Toris (klingon/human female)
Helmsmen: Tim Paris (human male)

lmao tuvok worf
Tom Skull
Tom Skull

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Croatia

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Re: Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Davelock on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko wrote:Captain: Devon Sisko (human male)
First Officer: Kura Merteg (bajorin female/really sexy)
Tatical Officer: tuvok worf (vulcan/klingon) < has alot of emotion issues
Medical Officer: Tonya Bashir (Human/Betazoid female) telepathic
Science Officer: 9 of 7 (human/borg male)
Chief Engineer: Kalona Toris (klingon/human female)
Helmsmen: Tim Paris (human male)

if the borg unit is 7 how on hell its 9 of 7 Question
Davelock
Davelock

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 42
Location : Uss Avenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Re: Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:15 pm

good question, i just thought reverse of 7 of 9 lol,didnt any thought into that lol.... and tuvok worf ftw ^^

_________________
Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Stosigblurr3
Devon
Devon "Blurrachi" Sisko

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-08-01
Location : Somewhere in the universe on board the Destra plotting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803 Empty Re: Crew of the USS Deztra NX-75803

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum