Omega Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel

+2
paulo999
Underbalanced
6 posters

Go down

Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel Empty Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel

Post  Underbalanced Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi I am Daniel, I will log onto vent later, going to see a movie, and ill write a lot more about me and ask questions. But for now what gaming background does omega have? What are the plans for sto?

Some about me I started playing Ultima Online from 96-2003, Played Earth and Beyond for a few months before it shutdown, Eve online from 2003 Until recently have taken a break, to much involvement with game and got boring somewhat as hitting 60 billion isk not much else to accomplish beside continuing to pvp and lastly a few years of planetside.

I love to PVP and that's my primary goal for STO to kill other players and be successful with a strong fleet with great teamwork and success. I order both pre orders hope i can use both uss conni and borg bo on one account Smile

Off tot he movies, i am a cougar hunter :p

Oh yea I am also a dirty us navy sailor in the business I cannot talk about, intel and i love space movies, shows and games, I live in pensacola, fl, ride and smash on my jetski and will be 25 in february, been all over the world Smile

Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel 15137125869150135710517
Underbalanced
Underbalanced

Back to top Go down

Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel Empty Re: Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel

Post  paulo999 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

lol this dude put more effort into his opening sppech than what i would have.. :O i think this deserves a medal Very Happy

Welcome.
paulo999
paulo999

http://go waiz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wrldchampyanks Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Underbalanced wrote:Hi I am Daniel, I will log onto vent later, going to see a movie, and ill write a lot more about me and ask questions. But for now what gaming background does omega have? What are the plans for sto?

Some about me I started playing Ultima Online from 96-2003, Played Earth and Beyond for a few months before it shutdown, Eve online from 2003 Until recently have taken a break, to much involvement with game and got boring somewhat as hitting 60 billion isk not much else to accomplish beside continuing to pvp and lastly a few years of planetside.

I love to PVP and that's my primary goal for STO to kill other players and be successful with a strong fleet with great teamwork and success. I order both pre orders hope i can use both uss conni and borg bo on one account Smile

Oh yea I am also a dirty us navy sailor in the business I cannot talk about, intel and i love space movies, shows and games, I live in pensacola, fl, ride and smash on my jetski and will be 25 in february, been all over the world Smile

Sounds like we could use you for sure in Omega. Welcome!
wrldchampyanks
wrldchampyanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Underbalanced Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel IMG_0075
Underbalanced
Underbalanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezzer Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:39 am

Underbalanced wrote:Hi I am Daniel, I will log onto vent later, going to see a movie, and ill write a lot more about me and ask questions. But for now what gaming background does omega have? What are the plans for sto?

Very good intro! Very Happy
Jezzer
Jezzer

http://www.omega-fleet.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Conn Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Well shat let's all post our military photos!

Hey im underbalanced! Or Daniel Qwdwgasfdqwed
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post  Conn Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:29 pm

And welcome! (opps)
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 am