Omega Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cadet Killian O'Farrell

+2
Conn
Killian
6 posters

Go down

Cadet Killian O'Farrell Empty Cadet Killian O'Farrell

Post  Killian Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Just popped in to say hello and introduce myself. I very much like what i see so far on your forums and are interested in getting to know you all in game. For now however, we will just need to get to know each other here Smile
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Cadet Killian O'Farrell Empty Re: Cadet Killian O'Farrell

Post  Conn Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Killian wrote:Just popped in to say hello and introduce myself. I very much like what i see so far on your forums and are interested in getting to know you all in game. For now however, we will just need to get to know each other here Smile

Welcome! hope you enjoy!
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezzer Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Welcome to our private forums!
Jezzer
Jezzer

http://www.omega-fleet.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I am interested in speaking with someone about where I might fit in best to be of a benefit to the fleet and my play style. Just a little bit about me, I will definitely be playing DPS tactical. I have extensive Star Fleet Battles exp both miniature and video games. I am not great at micro-managing builds, I can always use help and advice building the best DPS arrangement but, I still like to have things that are fun but don't always make sense in a build tongue
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Conn Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:47 pm

You should have a look at the Divisional Discriptions thread, read up on each and see which seems to fit you most, and then go from there Very Happy
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowan Starfire Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Wecome and Conn gave you great advise.
Rowan Starfire
Rowan Starfire
Admin

https://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:11 am

Thanks, I had already looked at those, I just had a few questions. I was interested in the Macos but, im not sure about the PVP requirements time wise. Will we be required to spend a majority of our time doing PVP or can we do a good amount of PVE as well? I dont mind PVP, it just isnt something I want as my main focus. If not, I will most likely just go with the Tactical Squadron.
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuran Kict Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:36 am

Killian wrote:Thanks, I had already looked at those, I just had a few questions. I was interested in the Macos but, im not sure about the PVP requirements time wise. Will we be required to spend a majority of our time doing PVP or can we do a good amount of PVE as well? I dont mind PVP, it just isnt something I want as my main focus. If not, I will most likely just go with the Tactical Squadron.

You are required, in MACO, to willing subjugate yourself to two(2) hours of hardcore PvP and some severe pewpewing, three(3) days a week, if I remember correctly. You are free to do what you wish in your spare time, unless under orders from a superior officer.

Tsuran Kict

Back to top Go down

Post  BelgarionNL Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:55 am

perhaps a bit late, but a very warm welcome! i hope you like this fleet as much as i do and i hope to see you ingame after feb 5th (for me goddamn europe)
BelgarionNL
BelgarionNL

http://www.omega-fleet.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Conn Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Tsuran Kict wrote:
Killian wrote:Thanks, I had already looked at those, I just had a few questions. I was interested in the Macos but, im not sure about the PVP requirements time wise. Will we be required to spend a majority of our time doing PVP or can we do a good amount of PVE as well? I dont mind PVP, it just isnt something I want as my main focus. If not, I will most likely just go with the Tactical Squadron.

You are required, in MACO, to willing subjugate yourself to two(2) hours of hardcore PvP and some severe pewpewing, three(3) days a week, if I remember correctly. You are free to do what you wish in your spare time, unless under orders from a superior officer.

"All MACO members will try and be active for in game for atleast 2 hours every other night. there will be very strict rules of combat. All MACO members will have to abide by those rules. Each member is being assigned a specific role in MACO your primary toon must be primarily skilled in that proffession. this is due to the fact that the team is being designed for self sufficent combat strikes."

I personally will not be taking new MACO members until after launch (for my squad I mean, unless otherwise given a member from another squad or directed by the CO). The open beta will be a great opprotunity for us to learn the game, and see how everyone plays. You would have free time of course, and don't forget, intially, we will ALL be scrambling to "level" then of course trying to obtain gear and such during this process, our true purpose wont trully happen till sometime after launch (occasional skirmish or something of that nature may happen Very Happy) and then it'll be time to crack skulls and make a name, and I know we will!

Last edited by Conn on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Sounds good. That is a more than reasonable schedule. I like pewpew time as much as anyone so, I will have to wait then until after launch and apply to Macos Smile However if the need for me is greater somewhere else, I will happily help there as well.
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowan Starfire Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Conn is right I have no intention of taking anyone else into maco until atleast open beta. Saying that if I run into someone who I have either played against or played with and I know and like their play style I will invite them into maco prior to open beta.
Rowan Starfire
Rowan Starfire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Well, I would very much like to get a chance to play with you guys since obviously, you already know a lot. When i do get into Beta, I obviously will be behind the rest. Can you play at different levels? Is there any kind of sidekick option like Champions or COH?
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowan Starfire Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:45 pm

yes there is a system where you can go out and replay missions for additional rewards so you will see people comming back and helping newer members.
Rowan Starfire
Rowan Starfire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:36 am

Excellent then I will look for you online Smile
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down