Beta test application is up!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Beta test application is up!

Post  Zalen on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 am

I'm already signed up. Smile
avatar
Zalen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 41
Location : Western NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Zalen on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 am

Looks like they moved up the release date too.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73923
avatar
Zalen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 41
Location : Western NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Rowan Starfire on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:27 pm

no that is the same date that gamestop has been saying since april

the sentence under this was not written by the user, this added comment was added by one of his minions reminding him that that certain minion has power over him and wants his job! Or else.... affraid So who votes for Paul to be a Cadet applicant again?


Last edited by Rowan Starfire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Rowan Starfire
Admin

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-07-03

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  paulo999 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

O rly?! Question


<<<<<<Paul needs to remind himself that his boss has the power to temp ban a member from these forums and no one else has that power.>>>>>>


Last edited by Rowan Starfire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To Remind Paul that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.)

_________________
========================================
avatar
paulo999

Posts : 342
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 108
Location : need map

View user profile http://go waiz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Rhiddyn on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Signed and ready to go i hope i can get in to one of the bata programs
avatar
Rhiddyn

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 28
Location : England,Liverpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  RaduZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 pm

How do they chose who gets in beta testing? They chose randrom users or they check the IP too? Cause ive signed up from 5 difrent accounts all on difrent computers XD
avatar
RaduZ

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Rhiddyn on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 pm

RaduZ wrote:How do they chose who gets in beta testing? They chose randrom users or they check the IP too? Cause ive signed up from 5 difrent accounts all on difrent computers XD


lol nice i hope you get in then what ever boosts your chances
avatar
Rhiddyn

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 28
Location : England,Liverpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Tom Skull on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

RaduZ wrote:How do they chose who gets in beta testing? They chose randrom users or they check the IP too? Cause ive signed up from 5 difrent accounts all on difrent computers XD

The worst thing that can happen to him are either not getting into closed beta, or getting in the closed beta with more than 1 accounts.
avatar
Tom Skull

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Croatia

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  RaduZ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 am

haha dont worry if i get in to closed beta with 2 or more acoutns il keep one for myself and the others il donate to the fleet Razz
avatar
RaduZ

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  paulo999 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 pm

wont they send you a link to where u can download the beta.. lol.. so... who wants to be a smuggler ? Very Happy

_________________
========================================
avatar
paulo999

Posts : 342
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 108
Location : need map

View user profile http://go waiz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  RaduZ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 pm

well geting the beta wont be the problem Razz geting an account for the beta will be Razz
avatar
RaduZ

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  leonide on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm

i applied for beta as well. Very Happy


hope i get picked!
avatar
leonide

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Whitehall, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Zalen on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Sorry bout the miss information about the release date, it was the first I saw it on that site. Never thought to look for it back in April.
avatar
Zalen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 41
Location : Western NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Jezzer on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Zalen wrote:Sorry bout the miss information about the release date, it was the first I saw it on that site. Never thought to look for it back in April.

you will be!
avatar
Jezzer

Posts : 878
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 32
Location : Andoria

View user profile http://www.omega-fleet.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  cartmen180 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:24 am

signed up, hope they pick me.
my system can surely pown the hell out of the game :p
core I7 and stuff -_-
avatar
cartmen180

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Deep Space 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Rowan Starfire on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:37 pm

cartmen180 wrote:signed up, hope they pick me.
my system can surely pown the hell out of the game :p
core I7 and stuff -_-

well that makes atleast two of us now with core i7

_________________
avatar
Rowan Starfire
Admin

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-07-03

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Jezzer on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Rowan Starfire wrote:
cartmen180 wrote:signed up, hope they pick me.
my system can surely pown the hell out of the game :p
core I7 and stuff -_-

well that makes atleast two of us now with core i7

Braggarts! Razz
avatar
Jezzer

Posts : 878
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 32
Location : Andoria

View user profile http://www.omega-fleet.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Tom Skull on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:29 am

lol, well you guys enjoy in it. Core i7 Extreme costs 1000€ here and for that money i could buy 2x GTX295.
avatar
Tom Skull

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Croatia

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Rowan Starfire on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:32 pm

tom you dont need an i7 extreme. the i7 920 has more processing power than you can use. so if you decide to get an i7 get the 920 and spend your money on a good motherboard and decent video card. and then upgrade from time to time. you would be surprised i have a 920 and i have put a lot of crap in resident memory and i still cant get above 20% of cpu usage and 22% of ram usasage (i have 9 gig of ram). there is an issue with my comp though that you may come into contact with. i have a heat issue this bastard runs hot. if i am using the sound card a lot, the vid card, and havent let the computer rest some. it will overheat and jack up my sound card. i have been told that it is an issue with the mother board. i cant remember the name of it but it is the first x58 motherboard made by intel so stay away from that mother board. use one of the other ones.

_________________
avatar
Rowan Starfire
Admin

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-07-03

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Tom Skull on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:23 am

Rowan Starfire wrote:tom you dont need an i7 extreme. the i7 920 has more processing power than you can use. so if you decide to get an i7 get the 920 and spend your money on a good motherboard and decent video card. and then upgrade from time to time. you would be surprised i have a 920 and i have put a lot of crap in resident memory and i still cant get above 20% of cpu usage and 22% of ram usasage (i have 9 gig of ram). there is an issue with my comp though that you may come into contact with. i have a heat issue this bastard runs hot. if i am using the sound card a lot, the vid card, and havent let the computer rest some. it will overheat and jack up my sound card. i have been told that it is an issue with the mother board. i cant remember the name of it but it is the first x58 motherboard made by intel so stay away from that mother board. use one of the other ones.

9gb RAM ... wtf o.O

Well I do NEED new processor + more RAM

my current specs:
OS: Windows 7 Beta
PSU: OCZ GameXtreme 600W
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 2.72 ghz 5200+
GPU: NVidia XFX 9800GX2 Dual GPU, 1GB DDR3
RAM: 2GB DDR2 (i think)

I am thinking on buying this:
CPU: AMD Phenom 2 X4 965 Black Edition, Quad Core 3.4 ghz (OC 5.0 ghz)
RAM: 4GB DDR3, Corsair

And another problem why would I still chose AMD instead of Intel i7 here...because of my Motherboard... if i buy Intel, i'll have to buy new motherboard which supports intel...
avatar
Tom Skull

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Croatia

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Rowan Starfire on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm

tom check your mother board stats. i cant remember if amd changes sockets when you go from dual core to quad core. if you do then you will have to get a new mother board anyway.

_________________
avatar
Rowan Starfire
Admin

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-07-03

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Jezzer on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Announcement from Admiral Rowan Starfire, Fleet JAG Officer

Attention: The Admiralty does not want any members that are in Beta, if there are any, to accidentally slip up and violate the NDA. So from this point on no member will post whether or not they are in the Beta. This is to ensure that if/when we have member(s) in Beta they don't get distracted and admit that they are in Beta by accident.
avatar
Jezzer

Posts : 878
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 32
Location : Andoria

View user profile http://www.omega-fleet.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Tom Skull on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Jezzer wrote:Announcement from Admiral Rowan Starfire, Fleet JAG Officer

Attention: The Admiralty does not want any members that are in Beta, if there are any, to accidentally slip up and violate the NDA. So from this point on no member will post whether or not they are in the Beta. This is to ensure that if/when we have member(s) in Beta they don't get distracted and admit that they are in Beta by accident.

NDA is checking our private forums too? -.-
avatar
Tom Skull

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Croatia

View user profile http://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Jezzer on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Tom Skull wrote:
Jezzer wrote:Announcement from Admiral Rowan Starfire, Fleet JAG Officer

Attention: The Admiralty does not want any members that are in Beta, if there are any, to accidentally slip up and violate the NDA. So from this point on no member will post whether or not they are in the Beta. This is to ensure that if/when we have member(s) in Beta they don't get distracted and admit that they are in Beta by accident.

NDA is checking our private forums too? -.-

It doesn't hurt to be overly cautious and this is a public section of the private forums. Unregistered guests can see these sections.
avatar
Jezzer

Posts : 878
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 32
Location : Andoria

View user profile http://www.omega-fleet.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Beldon Javier on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Rowan Starfire wrote:
cartmen180 wrote:signed up, hope they pick me.
my system can surely pown the hell out of the game :p
core I7 and stuff -_-

well that makes atleast two of us now with core i7

I've got an Intel Quad Core,newest ATI & NVIDIA grafic card. 4GB+ Memory, what's better? xD
avatar
Beldon Javier

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 24
Location : Switzerland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beta test application is up!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum