Omega Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Starfleet

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from Starfleet Empty Greetings from Starfleet

Post  SFDaeron Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:41 am

It is my pleasure on the behalf of Commander Phoenix, Ambassador Extraordinaire, to say Hello from Starfleet. I am Lieutenant Daeron, Junior Diplomat of Starfleet Diplomacy, it is a pleasure to meet each and every one of you. Starfleet is looking out to many clans in the STO universe and it is a pleasure to meet you guys. Our forums are http://www.starfleets.st/vb/
And Main site;
http://starfleets.st/

Any questions, or concerns, these sites should help you out the best. My contact information is;
Xfire: majorcarr
Email: Sethc10@gmail.com

- Lieutenant Daeron, Junior Diplomat

SFDaeron

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Starfleet Empty Re: Greetings from Starfleet

Post  ajescorcia025 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Lt. Daeron,

As a member of the diplomacy section of Omega fleet, i would like to welcome you to our fleet forums. i have created an account on your fleet's forum, (omegafleet) ajescorcia025, so we can take the first steps into establishing the foundations for relations between our two great fleets! Very Happy
ajescorcia025
ajescorcia025

Back to top Go down

Post  SF Gansosindicato1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Greetings Omega Fleet,

I am Lieutenant Commander Gansosindicato1, Diplomacy XO from Starfleet. As said by Lieutenant Daeron, I come on behalf of our Ambassador Extraordinaire, Commander Phoenix. Since he is unable to come and visit at the moment, I have come to begin talks to get this show on the road. It is a pleasure to see that you have come and registered on our forums. I hope you make yourself at home and if you need anything please feel free to ask.

As I've already mentioned over on our forums, you can contact me at any time. I really am looking forward to beginning negotiations and looking toward a prosperous future for both of our fleets.

xfire: gooseunion1
Email/MSN: gansopwns@hotmail.com

Best Wishes,

-Lt.Cmdr Gansosindicato1
Starfleet Ambassador

SF Gansosindicato1

Back to top Go down

Post  ajescorcia025 Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Thank you for the kind words my friends....ive been promoted to Fleet Captain, as my ensign post was to get settled in as i was an admiral in anotehr STO fleet and chose to pursue my possibilities with Omega. I have already added Lieutenant Commander Gansosindicato1 to my friends list on MSN.....If we could possibly come up with a day in which you and i can sit down to begin the foundations of a mutually beneficial prosperous relationship!

Sincerly,
Fleet Captain Ajescorcia02
ajescorcia025
ajescorcia025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum