Omega Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting From [UFP] United Federation of Planets

+5
vabedard
Jezzer
[UFP]Naruto
Rowan Starfire
[UFP]Harper
9 posters

Go down

Greeting From [UFP] United Federation of Planets Empty Greeting From [UFP] United Federation of Planets

Post  [UFP]Harper Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Not sure if this is the Right spot but Greetings im Captain Daniel Harper of the [UFP] and i have been assigned to be your Diplomat between out fleets Smile

so now you you wish you may contact me

MSN: Harper268@hotmail.com
Xfire: harper268

also if you have and voice program like Ventrilo/ Teamspeak 2 then ill be glad to give you our Ventrilo info so we may talk better

[UFP]Harper

Back to top Go down

Greeting From [UFP] United Federation of Planets Empty Re: Greeting From [UFP] United Federation of Planets

Post  Rowan Starfire Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm

i just made you a subforum for your fleet on these forums. sorry for the delay. we use gsc as our voicechat we will be happy to set you up an account in there too if you wish.

Last edited by Rowan Starfire on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I moved the entire thread to the correct Subforum)
Rowan Starfire
Rowan Starfire
Admin

https://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Greeting From [UFP] United Federation of Planets Empty Re: Greeting From [UFP] United Federation of Planets

Post  [UFP]Harper Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 pm

well i found this GSC which is new to me but yes please make me an account if you please so it would make our live easier Wink

[UFP]Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  [UFP]Naruto Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Hello, I am Commander Naruto, Diplomatic Commanding Officer for [UFP] I decided to drop by and say hello and make sure things are progressing well, I see that Harper has already made contact

If you need anything from me, feel free to MSN me, my msn is re3elion@yahoo.com

Commander Naruto
[UFP] Diplomatic Commanding Officer

Last edited by [UFP]Naruto on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
[UFP]Naruto
[UFP]Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowan Starfire Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 pm

the gsc software is here:

http://www.getgsc.com/gsc/downloads/

once you have downloaded it and created a name (same as yahoo or anything else) pm Rowan-Starfire or Paulo999 we will then get you put into the room
Rowan Starfire
Rowan Starfire
Admin

https://stoomegafleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezzer Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 pm

[UFP]Naruto wrote:Hello, I am Commander Naruto, Diplomatic Commanding Officer for [UFP] I decided to drop by and say hello and make sure things are progressing well, I see that Harper has already made contact

If you need anything from me, feel free to MSN me, my msn is re3elion@yahoo.com

Commander Naruto
[UFP] Diplomatic Commanding Officer

Ah Commander Naruto, it has been a while. I welcome both you and Captain Harper to Omega Fleet.
Jezzer
Jezzer

http://www.omega-fleet.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  vabedard Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:13 am

well i hope first introductions are going as well as they look like they are but in any case i'm happy you guys finally got over here. Welcome to the Omega Fleet forums
vabedard
vabedard

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoWolf06 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

ah yes welcome.
hope u guys find the this place of use and hope we can expand and enjoy a long relationship.

oh and btw naruto, love the sig Very Happy
NeoWolf06
NeoWolf06

Back to top Go down

Post  [UFP]Harper Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:54 am

Well nothing hasnt started yet ^^ but soon as i learn how to work this GSC program i bet alot would be done unless you wish to process over the forums instead??

[UFP]Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Norzy Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:01 pm

greetings!
hopefully this alliance will prosper for many years
Norzy
Norzy

http://www.ozozo.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koiko Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 am

i'm a cadet but i want to say: wellcome
Koiko
Koiko

Back to top Go down

Post  shango1963 Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:25 am

Greetings to our friends and colleaques in this wonderful alliance and federation.

Looking forward to a fruitful relationship.

shango1963

Back to top Go down

Post  [UFP]Harper Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 am

Indeed i hope this does become a fruitful relationship ^^

[UFP]Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down